Scheme Of Work
Please enter your username and password to view the Science scheme of work
The following material is intended to support Wirral Primary Schools in their delivery of the Primary Science National Curriculum.
The scheme of work comprises eight themes :
Humans, Habitats, Plants, Materials, Light, Sound, Electricity, Earth & Beyond and Forces.
Each theme is divided into units of work and the documentation for each unit comprises :
- Programmes of Study covered.
- Differentiated learning objectives, breaking down the programmes of study into appropriate levels.
- Differentiated activities with pupil recording sheets enabling teachers to deliver the learning objectives.
- Opportunities for Science 1.
- Opportunities for ICT
- Opportunities for Assessment.
The scheme of work is further supported by ;
These either provide (a) a more detailed breakdown on how to deliver an activity, or (b) supply the knowledge required to increase teacher confidence in teaching an activity.